Thuya professional range brow lamination kit gives instant results, creating the perfect brow shape. The kit is enough to perform up to 55 treatments. It's the new eyebrow trend for 2021!
The kit contains:
- Step 1. Permanent Gel, 15 ml.
What it does: Softens the hairs, opens hair cuticles. The chemical process breaks down the bonds within each hair, allowing them to move into a new shape. Odour during the procedure is the release of sulphur-hydrogen and is absolutely normal for such procedures in accordance with chemical processes.
- Step 2. Neutralizer Cream, 15 ml.
What it does: Sets the new shape of hair and preserves new bonds formed in the hair. The amount of Neutralizer Cream should be equal to the amount of Permanent Gel used during Step 1. Processing times for Permanent Gel and Neutralizer Cream are 8-13 minutes, each depending on the thickness of the eyebrow hairs.
- Step 3. Regenerating Argan Cream Oil, 15 ml.
What it does: Seals the effect inside the hair, increasing its resistance, and restores moisture back into the brows and skin. Vitamin E improves the hair structure and some of its internal characteristics. It nourishes and moisturises the hair.
You can perform eyebrow shaping, sculpting and tinting after the brow perm treatment (Steps 1 and 2). In that case, Step 3 will be the last step after tinting and shaping.
Thuya client aftercare:
- Do not get your eyebrows wet for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Do not have a hot bath/shower or use a sauna, steam room or swimming pool for 24 hours.
- Avoid eye makeup for 12 hours. Try to use oil free makeup remover at all times.
- To avoid irritation, do not rub or touch the eye or eyebrow area.
- Use SPF to protect your eyebrows from direct sunlight to avoid weakening the perm effect and fading the tint colour.
- Chlorine and certain skincare products will shorten the effects of the perm and tints.
* Thuya brow lamination kit is for professional use.